The next generation of business intelligence applications on request is readily available and provides a direct description of the share of conventional BI bidding costs.
Look at the following seven facts you need to know about Business Intelligence on Demand.
1. Instantly provide the right metrics – Next-generation BI applications have been integrated with ERPs such as SAP to provide a complete set of best practice metrics in key areas such as supplier performance, procurement, and inventory performance.
2. Cheaper than the current solution – Business intelligence applications on demand are available at affordable monthly subscription prices without upfront investment. For the best business intelligence solutions, you can contact experts of vizbp.
Image Source: Google
3. Simplify your BI process – Upon request, BI replaces the entire BI infrastructure with a URL. There is no software or hardware, no changes to IT or professional services. It provides a more reliable and economical solution.
4. Encouraging consumer acceptance – The complexity inherent in traditional business intelligence installations leads to a low level of perception by end-users because consumer expectations are not met.
With business intelligence on request, there is basically no risk. If your requirements are not met, just cancel your service.
5. Developed for business users – Business intelligence applications are made for business users on request. They combine expertise with extensive technical knowledge to provide packaged best-practice metrics and easy-to-use analysis tools for easy data reporting and navigation.
6. Enabling collaboration and information sharing – Users can share business metrics that can be fully adjusted with colleagues to get answers and opinions about business results.
BI applications fulfill the potential of business intelligence that has yet to be realized by reducing complexity, increasing user-friendliness, and eliminating ongoing IT dependency.