So, you have decided to enliven a wedding reception or a company party with a photo booth and want to make sure that your guests take full advantage of it? Here are some tips insights on how to make your experience complete hit the photo booth.
1. Placement: Photobooth placement is very important. Try to put it in a highly visible area near the action. The perfect spot is next to the bar and/or the dance floor. People out photobooth should enjoy their print and able to view and sign your guest book/scrapbook. If you are looking for photobooth rental services in Novi then you can explore various web sources.
2. The size is really important: Instead of the old photo mode "box" from which only a small 2-3 person, hire a professional chamber that is designed for large groups. It really makes a difference. It is very pleasant to watch 20 of your guests screaming with excitement as they piled into a booth. The more the merrier!
3. Announcement/reminders: Make sure you let your guests know about a photo booth, the location and that it is available to them at no cost. Ask the DJ or MC for the announcement of the make of your photo booth all night. Place card table displays information about it; note this in place setting.
4. The use of props: Many rental companies offer photo booth props for additional costs or include them in their packages. You can also bring your own props.
5. The external monitor: Finding a company that offers an external monitor playing a slide show of pictures taken in the photo booth. It usually draws a crowd and a big hit with guests, creating a funny moment and gave them the idea to pose.