Endometriosis is a common condition that affects millions of women. You know how hard it can be to find the right treatment plan. You may also find that the side effects of the different medications can be worse than Endometriosis itself.
There are many natural and herbal remedies that can be used to treat Endometriosis.
- Vitamin E can be helpful in pain relief. It has been shown to reduce pain by as much as 70% in just 2 months for 70% of women. Magnesium acts as a muscle relaxant, which can help reduce pain levels. As a supplement, it is worth considering. You can also contact the Endometriosis Association to learn more benefits of supplements for endometriosis disease.
Image Source: Google
- Vitamin C and bioflavonoids are essential for your immune system. This is essential for your body to recognize and destroy endometrial cysts as soon as possible. They can also relieve period pain by relaxing smooth muscles and preventing inflammation.
- Your body can produce prostaglandins by using essential fatty acids. They also help to ease the pain of Endometriosis.
- Zinc and vitamin B6 are essential for proper metabolism.
- Supplements are good and can be found in many food items, but herbs can also be used to treat Endometriosis. Consult your doctor before taking any of these supplements. Also, consult your doctor if you are currently using fertility drugs or birth control pills.
- The important herb Agnus Castus is used to treat problems with female hormones. It can stimulate and return the pituitary gland to its normal levels.
- Echinacea is a herb that boosts the white blood cell count and strengthens the immune system.
You should always consult your doctor before you take any herbs, supplements, and/or medicine. For maximum effectiveness, you may be able to combine multiple methods.