Forensic technology has become a broad field of investigation which refers to the scientific evidence used in criminal cases. Physical evidence consists of a scientific collection and analysis. There are many new aspects of this type of technology geared evidence or establish facts to be used in a civil or criminal process.
One technical field that has a lot of offers is digital software. Criminals and terrorists have the opportunity to use a variety of electronic devices in their crimes. As crime with digital components continues to increase, it is necessary for law enforcement to have the tools to fight this crime.
The best-rated photogrammetry software has the ability to produce an accurate bio-metric measurement of a suspect’s dimensions (e.g. height), and crime scene measurements from surveillance video and photographs.
Other software programs that apply:
• A program capable of wiping the hard drive clean
• The type of spy software can find a hidden partition, plus, rapidly process large hard drive, and more.
• Images can compress into a “flat” image of a floppy disk for analysis
• A “partition manager” that examines all partitions on the hard drive and can switch them around or even hide them
• A new program to protect information write blocker computer more effective than past programs